Bertha and Baby Blue

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Latest on the Deamon Microwave

Well , today the Demon Microwave did it again.  Billie tried to warm up some breakfast tea and guess what.  The Demon would not work.  After three tries I took over.  Close the door, put the time on the Demon and push start.  Miracle.  It worked. The Demon knows who is boss.    Well.  I guess I have one culinary skill after all.  I will be in demand at meal time from now on.  We are taking Bonnie to the Dr. every day this week.  Tomorrow we have to be in Ft. Collins by 0800 AM.  I think next week will be less busy.  This is hard on old timers like me.   The Rav-4 is running well so far.  Getting a solid 26 MPG in town at Loveland and Ft. Collins.  I can't complain.  We have two more weeks here and then three days in Albuquerque for the balloon festival.  Will be back in Texas after that for a while.  Well will stop for now.  I don't want to bore yall to tears so early in our travels.

1 comment:

  1. You could never bore us to tears with your travels or parkings and excursions. The mircrowave sounds like there is a loose connection in the door latch. (Just guessing there.)

    ReplyDelete