Bertha and Baby Blue

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Loveland Co.

Well we are finally set up in Loveland Co.  Man!  It is cold here.  70-80s during the day and 50s at night.  Rain, Rain and more rain. I may have to break out the sweats.  We are getting settled in and will put up the pretties outside today.  We are going to Camping World today and buy me a directors chair for Fathers Day and one for Billie for Mothers Day.  Just can't get out of the folding canvas type anymore without a winch truck !!!!  Besides they have a little folding table made onto the chair to put your food and drinks on.  No more ants crawling all over your food and drinks outside.  Hope they have a RED one in stock. What color do I like??  Red, Red and more Red!!!!!!!!  We have to stock up on groceries also. We let the larder run down while we traveled to save weight. Thus saveing $$$ on the mpg.  Good to be back here where we camped last year. Many old friends are here again.  Well I guess I am all talked out for now.  Have to finish my coffee and get busy.SEEYALATERALLIGATOR !!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment