Bertha and Baby Blue

Sunday, November 28, 2010

New Braunfels, Tx

Well here I AM. Booties on watching football on the dish.  We are getting some work done here tomorrow   at Camping Work and then on down to Victoria for the winter.  Had a great time in Breckenridge with family and friends over Thanksgiving.  Lots of food.  Texas has the best Chickenfried steak and BBQ. We will go back to Dodge for Christmas and then back to Victoria.  We will visit one of Billie's sisters that lives in Bay City, Tx. over the winter and maybe move to other towns in the South.  Wherever the wind blows.  Let me know if you ever read this.  I hate to be just writing for my own amusemenst. 

3 comments:

  1. I read every post! Now, for a question for you - do you ever read my blog? Fair is fair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dad,
    I check in to read what you guys are up to at least 1 to 3 times a week. Don't always comment but I do check in and read what you guys have been up to. I gotta make sure your staying out of trouble you know. Looking forward to see you guys in Dodge at Christmas!

    Love Ya both
    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I check in when I'm wondering where you are and what you are up too. Nice to know you plan to visit Robert and me. We will be home all of Jan. I think) and Feb.(for sure since Robert will be working for STP).

    ReplyDelete