Bertha and Baby Blue

Friday, July 15, 2011

One HAIL of a storm !!!!!

Well, Wednesday night it happened.  A humongus hail storm hit Loveland.  Did tremendous damage to the park where we are staying. Hail as big as pingpong  balls and flying at hurricane speeds. Damage to the car and RV.  Vents broken and covers on the ACs broken but aparantly no roof damage.  God took care of us.  I can't see how we would have escaped roof damage otherwise.  Lots of the people here are older and don't carry insurance enough to cover their damages. I can attest that it is getting harder  to live these days on a fixed income when our present government , obama , is doing all it can to bankrupt us.   I  feel for those parents who are trying to raise kids these days.  It is a tremendous challenge for them to keep things paid and raise their kids.  Those who have jobs today, may  not tomorrow.  I just want to know when all the  countries in the world that are receiving our FOREIGN AID  are going to start importing jobs to us!!  I think is our turn to receive FOREIGN AID from them for a while. Let all their citizens pour free money into our country for 50-60 years and see how they like it.  I know this is not PC enough for many of you.  Well tough NOOGIES !!! Just my opinion.

2 comments:

  1. I agree. And if I hear "just get a job" one more time I might just use that .38 I have locked in the gun cabinet. grrrr. Being out of work, maybe losing unemployment and having to repay what I've gotten, and mounting medical bills. Not sure how we are going to stay afloat. But God is good, and He will provide. But prayers are always welcome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree dad! Even just stopping pouring aid out to everyone else and going into debt to do so would at least be a start.
    Oh and thanks for passing on your non PC genes onto me!

    Love you
    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete